***giveaway now closed!***
And it’s bigger than my last Thanksgiving giveaway, too. Ooooh, I’ve been waiting to be able to do this one! Lets jump right into what you could win! You could win ALL THE THINGS:
Let’s go into details, shall we?
What you’ll win:
Item #1: Frozen Lake Wool of the Andes Sport Sampler
- 100% Peruvian Highland Wool
- 2 full size balls each of 3 colors: Sapphire Heather, Midnight Heather, & Thirst Heather.
- Total yardage: 822 (752 m)
Item #2: Llamarama Tall Mug
- 14 oz (about 3/4 of a pint)
Item #3: Llamarama Steel Pencil Case
- 8″ long x 3″ wide x 2″ deep (20 cm long x 8 cm wide x 5 cm deep)
- Can hold small tools, crochet hooks, etc.
- Also ADORABLE
Item #4: Inspiring Mandalas Coloring Book
- Mandalas in crochet are all the rage, but coloring is a great stress reliever, too!
- 18 designs
- printed on premium paper, & printed on one side only
- Can use colored pencils, markers, gel pens, and other media
Item #5: Lullaby – Aloft Sampler
- Lace weight
- 75% Super Kid Mohair, 25% Silk
- 1 full size ball each of colorways Pennyroyal, Blush, Oat, & Sky
- Total yardage: 984 (900 m)
Item #6: Yarn Valet Yarn Bowl
- Plastic, touted as “unbreakable”
- 6.2″ wide, 3″ high (16 cm wide, 8 cm high)
- Suction ring to keep things in place
Item #7: Love + Leche Anywhere Balm – Lavender Mint
- .5 oz (15 g)
- Solid lotion bar
- All natural
Item #8: Locking Stitch Markers
- 20 locking stitch markers (perfect for crocheters and knitters alike) with pouch
- Will slide on needles up to US size H/8 (5.00 mm)
Item #9: Pansy Posie Swish DK Sampler
- 100% Superwash Merino Wool
- 2 full size balls each of 3 colors: Sugar Plum, Amethyst Heather, & Eggplant
- Total yardage: 738 (675 m)
So, to recap, that’s the Frozen Lake Wool of the Andes Sport Sampler (6 balls), an adorable Llamarama Tall Mug, an equally cute Llamarama Steel Pencil Case, the Inspiring Mandalas Coloring Book, the Lullaby – Aloft Sampler (4 balls), a Yarn Valet Yarn Bowl, a tin of Love + Leche Anywhere Balm – Lavender Mint, a pack of Locking Stitch Markers, & finally, the Pansy Posie Swish DK Sampler (6 balls). That’s a lot of stuff!
The retail price would be $118.69, but you have the chance to win it all for free!
How to win:
First off, anyone can win, anywhere in the world. I’ll ship it wherever you are!
The giveaway starts when this post goes live (Monday, April 11, 2016), and will go through Sunday, April 24, 2016, ending at 6:00 pm EST. At that time the winner will be drawn randomly and notified via e-mail, with 24 hours to respond. If the winner doesn’t respond by Monday, April 25, 2016 at 6:00 pm EST, I will draw another winner, who will then have 24 hours, etc. The winner will be announced here on Not Your Average Crochet as soon as they have responded to me via email with their shipping address.
To enter, here’s what to do:
- Follow Not Your Average Crochet (via WordPress, Bloglovin’, or e-mail).
- Earn entries (you must do at least 1 but can earn multiple entries if you do more of the following) by:
- re-blogging this post
- sharing this post on your personal Facebook page
- sharing this post on a crochet group page on Facebook (not counting the Not Your Average Crochet Facebook page)
- sharing this post on Pinterest
- sharing this post on Twitter
- sharing this post on Instagram
- sharing this post on knitting/crochet forums
- sharing this post on any other social media platforms you’re on
- Leave a comment on this post including the following information: how you follow this blog, of the options above, & the links to each of your entries.
Remember, if all three steps have not been completed, you will not be entered!
Also, please keep in mind that if you are a new commenter on my blog I will have to verify your comment before it will appear below, but you are entered once you submit your comment, so there is no need to comment twice! 🙂
Good luck everyone, and happy Spring!