***Giveaway now closed.***
There are so many things to be thankful for this Thanksgiving, even if you’re not celebrating the holiday in the United States. To demonstrate this, check out this list I found (from itsbubz on Instagram):
- Early wakeups = children to love
- House to clean = safe place to live
- Laundry = clothes to wear
- Dishes to wash = food to eat
- Crumbs under the table = family meals
- Grocery shopping = $ to provide for us
- Toilets to clean = indoor plumbing
- Lots of noise = people in my life
- Endless questions about homework = kids’ brains growing
- Sore & tired in bed = I’m still alive!
Even though I don’t have kids, this is a great reminder that we can find things to be grateful for in what we usually consider to be unpleasant chores.
In the spirit of spreading thankfulness (which incidentally can also be really good for your mental health, see here), I’m hosting a giveaway!
WHAT THE WINNER WILL RECEIVE:
- 1 100g skein of fingering/sock weight yarn (480m/525yds) from DyeForYarn. This Merino/BabyCamel yarn is a single ply yarn made of 55% merino superwash wool, 45% baby camel. It is very soft and warm (I used it for my wedding wrap). Colorway: Blood Smear.
- 1 more skein of the exact same yarn in colorway: Disappointed.
- 4 Susan Bates aluminum crochet hooks in sizes:
- B/1 (2.25mm)
- C/2 (2.75mm)
- D/3 (3.25mm)
- E/4 (3.5mm)
The yarn currently retails for $21.27 USD (click here for my previous review of the yarn) and the Susan Bates hooks are my favorite aluminum brand, hands down, because the in-line shape allows me to crochet more quickly and smoothly.
The giveaway starts today and runs through the end of Sunday, December 6, 2015 EST and the winner will be drawn randomly on the following day. The winner will receive an email alerting them to their win, and they must respond with their full name and shipping address within 24 hours of the email being sent or else another winner will be drawn. The giveaway is open to all countries.
To enter, you must do ALL of the following:
- Follow this blog (via WordPress, Bloglovin’, or email).
- Re-blog this post (or share on another social media platform if you don’t have a blog, such as Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, etc.). Multiple entries can be earned if you share on multiple platforms.
- Leave a comment on this post including the following information: a) how you follow this blog b) the links to your re-blogged post and any of your shares on other social media platforms.
If all three of these have not been met, you will not be entered.
Please keep in mind that if you are a new commenter on my blog I will have to verify your comment before it will appear below, but you are entered once you submit your comment so please do not comment twice.
Good luck to everyone, and happy Thanksgiving!
***Giveaway now closed.***