Advertisements

guess what?!?!

I’m engaged!

20140722-005755-3475745.jpg

Chris asked me after over 4 years of dating! Despite a few bumps in the road along the way we have a great relationship and I look forward to spending my life with my best friend. Honestly I’m still a bit shocked — I’m not sure what else to say so I’ll leave it at that for now. πŸ˜€

20140722-010703-4023340.jpg

Advertisements

Comments

1. Shannon Mesker says:

Congratulations! Your ring is stunning!

2. yayyyyy congrats!! πŸ˜€ and beautiful crochet background πŸ™‚

3. Congrats on your engagement I hope you both will be very happy xx

4. All of the best for the two of you. You are entering a brand new phase which is very exciting!

5. Congratulations! Crochet and diamonds – what more does a girl need? Ha! xoxoxoxox

6. Congrats! Crochet him a reciprocated ring.

7. Oooo what a beautiful ring! Congratulations and a very happy life.

8. Congratulations!

9. Congrats!!! What a beautiful ring!

10. Hannah! That’s the loveliest thing I’ve heard this year. I hope you have a beautiful life together full of love and happy times. Look forward to hearing news of your wedding plans. xx

11. Congratulations both xx

12. Bonnie McEachern says:

Congratulations!!!

13. Amazing how beautiful it looks next to crochet/

14. *excited squeals* congratulations! Your ring is absolutely GORGEOUS. When are you planning the big day for? X

15. Ann Bridger says:

Very best wishes and congratulations!!!!!!!!!!! Does he know about your crochet addiction?

16. Wonderful news! Congratulations! He has great taste. πŸ˜‰

17. Maria soto says:

Great news!!!! Congratulations and the best of everything for the two of you:)

18. Ana GusmΓ£o says:

Congratulations! Be happy! I am, after 45 years of marriage!!!!!!! (Don’t leave us, pls)
    Ana (from Portugal)

19. MΓ‘rcia Carvalho de Souza says:

Congratulations!!! I wish you a lot of love!!

20. Oh Hannah, that’s wonderful. I have been a quiet follower for the longest time, but just had to pop in to the comments. A bit of advise…..never ask your husband…do I look fat in this? If you have to ask, yes you do. And tell your soon to be hubby from me….if she stupidly asks you that, if you want to get l@$d that night, remember three words….you look beautiful!

Sorry for the slight profanity. I look forward to posts about your plans.

Sheila

21. denise daniel says:

Congratulations! A beautiful ring for a beautiful bride. You deserve it! xoxo πŸ˜€

22. Congrats!! So happy for you πŸ™‚ And what a beautiful ring to look at everyday to remind you of the love of your best friend!!

23. What a lovely news! Congratulations!

24. Great news congratulations to you both. Love the ring. xx

25. Wonderful news, congrats!

26. Sally Welch says:

Congratulations! Beautiful ring!

27. Massive congratulations! It’s such an exciting time. Your ring is, indeed, stunning. Best of luck to you both for a long and happy life together.

28. Patricia Jackson says:

Congratulations! I’m so happy for you!

29. wow, gorgeous ring! Congrats and happy crochet and married life.

30. Congrats to you and your soon-to-be-husband! To be honest – one of the first things that came to my mind (other than being happy for you, of course πŸ™‚ ) when reading your post was another post you wrote quite some time ago about being or not being a bridesmaid. Remember? And all of a sudden you’re the BRIDE!

31. That is wonderful news, congratulations to you both. ❀
    And now you can start a new crochet project….your own wedding dress !!!

• Thank you! Hehe I don’t know if I have the patience to make a whole dress! If I have the wedding in the winter though I will probably make some sort of shrug or cardigan…

32. CONGRATULATIONS!! I wish you much happiness. What a beautiful ring.

33. Congrats!!!

34. I’m so happy for you!

35. Lisa Smith says:

Happy Engagement Hannah! I’m delighted for you & your lucky boyfriend! I was married for 19 1/2 years to my late husband, and now have been married to my present husband for 20 years. You know that old saying about never go to bed angry with each other? Well, after a combined total of 39 1/2 years of married life, I can honestly say it’s the best marriage advice I was ever given! πŸ™‚ Enjoy your wedding planning, and congratulations to you both!

36. Hilary Adams says:

Congratulations! So happy for both of you.

37. How wonderful! Any man who picks out a ring like that is definitely a keeper πŸ™‚

38. Woooo massive congratulations! And I love your ring! Your guy has good taste!

39. creative pixie says:

Congratulations! I wish you a life full of God’s blessings and happiness with your husband. Jean

40. Congratulations! πŸ™‚