Don’t you love it when you find an online store with gorgeous yarns that you just have to try? I’ve got a few on my list to try, have you purchased from any of these? If so, what do you think of the yarn?
- Lily Neige – the gradients in particular are lovely!
- We Love Knitting – the shop is updated frequently because the yarns almost always sell out! I’ve purchased their 100% Extra Fine Merino 4-Ply Fingering base in the colorway Strawberries and Cream:
- Norah George – no, I don’t just love this brand because of all the Harry Potter themed yarn colorways (although that doesn’t hurt)! I want to try the Molly Weasley colorway.
- Miss Babs – OK so this isn’t quite new but I’ve only tried one yarn and I’d love to try more! I used 1 skein of Keira in the colorway Blooming Pansies for my Snapdragon Stitch Cowl (free pattern)!
- Gregoria Fibers – this is another shop that updates regularly due to selling out quickly, and it’s not hard to see why!
- Hedgehog Fibres – the linked website is just one seller of this brand. I really love the speckled & variegated colorways!
- Julie Asselin – these gorgeous yarns are nice — I’ve purchased their Leizu DK yarn in Shiitake from one of Skeincocaine’s weekly Instagram auctions:
- Fox and Feather Yarn Co. – an Etsy store w/ gorgeous yarns.
- Cotton Flowers Yarns – these gradient yarns are made with plies that aren’t twisted and new colors are joined gradually to form the gradient.
So what yarn shops have you recently discovered? I’d love to visit them and discover new favorites, just leave a comment below!
I’ve got some project updates coming up soon, so stay tuned! Thanks so much for stopping by!