first off, the awards
I’ve received two awards from two lovely ladies! Patricia from DaniellaJoe’s Blog has nominated me for the Beautiful Blogger Award, and Karen from The Sweaty Knitter has nominated me for the Reader’s Appreciation Award! Thank you both so much — I’m really honored!
Since I’m receiving two blog awards at once I’m going to combine them a bit. If you want the original rules, check back with the ladies above.
The first rule is to thank and link back to the person(s) who gave you the award.
The second rule is to answer these 10 questions:
- Your favourite colour? purple
- Your favourite animal? dogs, specifically my baby girl Zero!
- Your favourite non-alcoholic drink? juice, I guess
- Facebook or Twitter? I don’t even have a Twitter
- Your favourite pattern? How can I really pick one? I guess Lucy’s ripple pattern from Attic24
- Getting or giving presents? both are fun
- Your favourite number? don’t have one
- Your favourite day of the week? Saturday, of course
- Your favourite flower? snapdragons
- What is your passion? I’m still working on a career passion. But hobbies obviously would be knitting, crocheting, & blogging
The third rule is to nominate others for the awards. If you’re not accepting awards or if you already have one or both of these, please just take the nomination as a compliment and know that I love your blog! This list will cover BOTH awards, so they’re really getting two! These are in no particular order.
- The Little Room of Rachell
- Wool and Chocolate
- Hannah Ackroyd
- Kathryn Rubidoux
- Em One, Em Two
Now I’ll just tell them about their nominations and the rules will be complete! Thanks again to Patricia and Karen for thinking of me for their nominations!
and now, the knitting conundrum
I know I said that I knew what I was going to make with this yarn:
I said I was gonna make this:
But I’m a woman and I feel like changing my mind. I’m thinking of something bigger, and maybe lacier. I’ve browsed through lots of Ravelry patterns and I really like these:
That last one looks a bit hard, though. I dunno… I wanna get started on something but I’m so indecisive — it’s so hard to choose a pattern! I guess I could always crochet another one of these… and maybe give it to someone special. Thing is, the only person out of my friends and family that I think would like it is my mom, and I’ve already made her shawlettes and cowls and scarves. We’ll see.
That’s all for today, I think. Thanks for stopping by! Hopefully I’ll get started on a shawl soon and will update at once!