I liked the first potholder so much that I made another one today, with the exact same pattern, just different yarn. This time I used Berocco Vintage Chunky, which is only 50% acrylic and therefore less likely to melt on my hand if in use. I think the first one would be OK, but I don’t want to chance it. So anyway, here is potholder #2:
I used the leftover yarn from my flower sunburst granny square blanket. I think it turned out really nice, even though it’s very large. This one is 11″ wide, while the first one was only 8.5″ wide:
Despite the large size, I really like it. I’m going to give this one away as a gift, actually, but I’ll keep the first one.
Thanks for stopping by today!